TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All our rooms are non-smoking rooms
If the booking is cancelled before the start of the journey or if the booked stay is cancelled prematurely, the following cancellation costs are to be incurred: up to 1 week before arrival - 20% of the booked stay, up to 3 days before arrival - 40% of the booked stay, within the last day before the day of arrival - 90% of the booked stay. Free cancellation: A free cancellation can be made no later than 2 weeks before arrival.
1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for lodging, as well as all other services and deliveries provided by the hotel to the customer. 2. The subletting or further letting of the rooms provided as well as their use for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of the hotel, whereby § 540 para. 1 sentence 2 BGB is not applicable if the customer is not a consumer. 3. The customer's terms and conditions shall only apply if this has been expressly agreed in writing in advance.
1. The contract shall come into effect upon acceptance of the customer's application by the hotel. The hotel is free to confirm the room reservation in writing. 2. The contractual partners are the hotel and the customer. If a third party has reserved a room for the customer, The third party and the customer shall be liable to the hotel together with the obligations arising from the hotel accommodation contract, provided the hotel has received a corresponding declaration from the third party. 3. All claims against the hotel shall generally become statute-barred one year after the commencement of the knowledge-dependent regular limitation period of § 199 Para. 1 BGB (German Civil Code). Claims for damages shall become statute-barred after five years irrespective of knowledge. The shortening of the limitation period shall not apply to claims based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel.
1. The hotel is obliged to keep the rooms booked by the customer available and to provide the agreed services. 2. The customer shall be obliged to pay the hotel's applicable or agreed prices for the provision of rooms and other services used by the customer. This also applies to services and expenses of the hotel to third parties arranged by the customer. 3. The agreed prices include the respective statutory value added tax. 4. The prices may also be changed by the Hotel if the Customer subsequently requests changes in the number of rooms booked, the Hotel's services or the length of stay of the Guests and the Hotel agrees to such changes. > Supplement by booking regulation / house rules
1. A withdrawal of the customer from the contract concluded with the hotel requires the written consent of the hotel. If this does not take place, the agreed price from the contract shall be paid even if the customer does not make use of contractual services. This shall not apply if the hotel violates its obligation to take into account the rights, legal interests and interests of the customer, if it can no longer reasonably be expected to adhere to the contract as a result or if the customer has any other legal or contractual right of withdrawal. 2. If a date for free withdrawal from the contract has been agreed in writing between the hotel and the customer, the customer may withdraw from the contract until then without initiating payment or compensation claims by the hotel. The customer's right of rescission shall lapse if the customer does not exercise their right of rescission in writing to the hotel by the agreed date, unless there is a case of rescission on the part of the customer in accordance with No. 1 Sentence 3. 3. In the case of rooms not used by the customer, the hotel shall offset the income from renting the rooms to other parties and also for any expenses saved. 4. The hotel shall be entitled to demand the contractually agreed amount of compensation and to make a flat-rate deduction for any expenses saved. In this case, the customer is obliged to pay at least 90% of the contractually agreed rate for overnight accommodation.
1. If the customer's right to withdraw free of charge within a certain period has been agreed in writing, the hotel also shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract during this period if there are inquiries from other customers regarding the contractually reserved rooms and the customer does not waive his/her right to withdraw from the contract upon the hotel's request. 2. If an agreed advance payment or an advance payment requested in accordance with Clause III No. 6 of these Terms and Conditions is not paid even after a reasonable grace period set by the hotel has expired, the hotel shall also be entitled to withdraw from the contract. > Supplement by booking regulation / house rules 1. Furthermore, the hotel shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract in extraordinary circumstances for objectively justified reasons, for example if
2. In the event of justified withdrawal by the hotel, the customer shall not be entitled to claim compensation. > Supplement by booking regulation / house rules
1. Booked rooms are available to the customer from 15:00 on the agreed day of arrival. 2. On the agreed day of departure, the rooms must be vacated and made available to the hotel by 12:00 noon at the latest. 3. The sole place of jurisdiction - also for disputes over cheques and bills of exchange - in commercial transactions shall be the registered office of the hotel. If a contractual partner fulfils the requirements of § 38 para. 2 ZPO (German Code of Civil Procedure) and has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, the place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of the hotel. 4. German law applies. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the conflict of laws provisions is excluded. 5. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Otherwise, the statutory provisions shall apply.
4. Objects or materials which are left behind in the hotel's generally accessible rooms, technical facilities and lounge shall not be considered to have been brought into the hotel.